Backup, Data Protection and Recovery
Data backup is an essential part of disaster prevention and recovery. The days of changing expensive and cumbersome tapes are behind us. Now it’s easier than ever to establish a hands off, reliable approach to making sure your businesses mission critical data will be there when a hard drive fails.
If your business lost it all, how much would it cost to recreate or recover the data? We offer secure, off-site data protection, reliable data backup service and support, and economical pricing packages to meet your data backup needs.
Most businesses don’t have the time or resources to backup data as often as necessary. Total IT off-site back up removes this burden from businesses and increases the security of your data. In addition to the added convenience, Total IT off-site back up protects data in the event of a disaster. All local backups could be destroyed if your building is damaged by fire, flood or other natural disaster. With so much critical information being stored electronically, it is essential to have data recovery services you can count on.
Our data backup solutions are completely secure
We use the same encryption technology utilized by the U.S. government. Our automated online backup services offer ease of use and convenience. Contact us now and ensure that your data is protected.
- All of your computer’s data is backed up online automatically at a time pre-selected by you or done on-demand – whatever is most convenient for you.
- You don’t have to stop in the middle of your busy day to backup files manually or wait for the IT team to do it for you.
- Data can be retrieved in an instant, no matter where you are. Just logon to your Online Backup data management page from any web browser and all of your backed up files are at your fingertips.
- Since this desktop backup is an online service, there is no extra hardware or software to buy.
- Your files are automatically protected with 128-bit encryption at your computer, and transferred online to our highly-secure off-site data center where they remain protected.
Most organizations rely on a tape backup system to save copies of their data. Unfortunately, tape backup systems are prone to failure, particularly when managed by inexperienced office personnel. Tape drives also can fail altogether and leave you with no data backup.
Total IT off-site back up is a remote data backup strategy that can augment or replace existing tape backup systems. Total IT off-site back up can be configured to backup data every night, 365 days a year, so you can get coverage on weekends and holidays that you probably don’t have now.
Most importantly, Total IT offers you an off-site data backup. A copy of your data is stored locally to help you recover in the event of an unforeseen disaster. This is a critical element in any disaster recovery plan.